Nashville International Airport is an American Airport located in Nashville, southeast of the state of Tennessee.
Until 1998, the airport was called Berry Field. Then, it became an international airport and was renamed accordingly. The nearest airport to Tennessee is Nashville International Airport which is 52.9 km away. Nearby airports are Huntsville (HSV) (132.8 km).Nashville Airport is located in the southeast of Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Until 1998, the airport was called Berry Field. The airport serves the city of Nashville, the capital of the state of Tennessee. The ICAO code for the field is KBNA, and the IATA code is BNA.
Nashville Area Itinerary:
Formerly a strategic city during the Civil War, Nashville MTA is today unquestionably recognized worldwide for its recording industry and, in particular, that of country music. The Nashville area is unquestionably the heart of American popular music.
The Grand Ole Opry, a cult radio show revealing musicians, is recorded in this city where music punctuates the lives of its inhabitants. We are immediately seduced by the city's atmosphere, where jazz and blues intermingle everywhere in the dedicated clubs of the city. Visit the Gaylord Opry and travel to the banks of the Cumberland River.
You then discover the studios of the most legendary of radio programs, Grand Ole Opry. Don't forget to find the museum dedicated to the great country artists who have recorded there.
The nearest fields are Smyrna Airport, John C Tune Airport, Oakley Airport, TK Farms Airport, and Flatwood Field.
HOW CAN I GET FROM NASHVILLE AIRPORT TO CITY CENTER?
In this article, we answer questions like "Does Nashville have a shuttle?,
How much is Uber from Nashville airport to downtown?,
How much is a cab from Nashville airport to downtown?
And how much is uber from Nashville airport to downtown".
There are 4 ways to get from Nashville Airport (BNA) to Nashville bus, taxi, car, or town car. Airport transfers are listed below!
Nashville Airport is located just a few miles from Nashville. There are several types of public transportation, taxi, and transit that you can use to get to Nashville, but you may encounter some difficulty.
Consider that in taxis you often have to pay with local currency, in case you go by taxi. If you take public transport, the public transport follows the timetable, and you will have to wait for it.
NASHVILLE AIRPORT: Taxis
• At the airport exit, taxis are at your disposal to take you to the city center. The price of the race is $22. The trip takes about 20 minutes.
• Getting a taxi company from Nashville airport to downtown Nashville is quick, easy, and convention center. The Nashville Airport taxi fare to downtown is $25 (€23) fixed and takes just 18 minutes to reach the city's heart.
• A taxi from BNA to downtown Nashville costs $25 (€23). However, taxis also charge an additional $1 (€0.90) per passenger after the first.
• Local taxis can be found at the Ground Transportation Center on Level 1 of Garage 2.
• Just go out of the terminal garage and follow the "TRANSPORTATION" signs. If you are traveling with a lot of luggage or in a group, taking a taxi is the best transport option.
• You'll be able to get to the door of your hotel in Nashville in just 15 minutes, and you won't have to worry about navigating public transit or bus stops with your luggage with you.
NASHVILLE AIRPORT: %100 Refund Private Transfer
Transferring from Nashville Airport to downtown has never been that easy! To stay away from Nashville’s heavy traffic, you can rely on AirportTransfer.com’s contracted drivers who offer 24/7 customer support on Whatsapp and a 100% refund guarantee.
However, at a busy location like Nashville Airport, taxi service actually is not the best alternative. You can choose what you need from various vehicles such as Sedan, Minivan, Limousine, Hatchback, and Crossover. You can book your private transfer in just three steps with a hassle-free trip.
NASHVILLE AIRPORT: Public Bus
• The travel time by bus between Nashville Airport (BNA) and Nashville is approximately 31 minutes from Nashville airport to downtown 15 km.
• Operated by WeGo Transit, the Nashville Airport (BNA) to Nashville bus services depart from Nashville International Airport and arrive at James Robertson Pkwy & 7Th Ave N. Typically, 147 buses run weekly.
• Bus 18 Nashville airport runs from BNA to downtown Nashville every hour, 7 days a week. Taking the bus is a great budget option as tickets are only $1.70 (€1.50) one way, but it takes around 35 minutes to get to the city, which is longer than taking a taxi.
• However, weekend and holiday hours may vary. Remember to check in advance.
• 18 Bus from Nashville airport to downtown Nashville costs just $1.70 (€1.50) one-way.
• You can buy your ticket from the driver when you get on the bus.
• Many buses from "24 HR Clarksville" ((931) 552-9928), "gray line Nashville airport shuttle" ((615) 883-5555), and "Nashville Express Airport Shuttle" ((615)-335-6479) serve the city center.
NASHVILLE AIRPORT: Shuttle Service
• If you ask, "Are there shuttles from Nashville airport to downtown?" the answer is Nashville airport shuttle services estimated cost from BNA to Downtown area: $30 (tips not included). Various offers shuttles are available to take you from the airport to some destinations in Nashville.
• Nashville shuttle service to downtown departs from the Land Transportation Center; Follow the signs that say "Shuttle/Bus." Some shuttle services, such as the Nashville Express Airport Shuttle and CitiValet, will provide transportation directly to your final destination, so make sure you know the address.
• Some companies have cancellation policies, so make sure you are familiar with this policy before booking the trip.
• Because flights can be unpredictable, waiting until you get to Nashville to book a trip may be safer. You can plan a trip over the phone or online, depending on the company. Fares may vary depending on the company and the number of passengers.
• It's customary to give the driver a tip ($5 - $10 depending on driving time and $1 per bag if the driver helps you with your luggage).
• Some Nashville hotels, particularly downtown hotels, offer an airport shuttle; Usually, this service is free.
• If you are staying at a hotel, it may be worth checking with the hotel to see if they offer such a service.
BNA to DOWNTOWN: Share Apps
• Estimated cost from BNA to Downtown area: $24-$27. It is one of the most common ways to get from the airport to your destination.
• Lyft and Uber are two ride-sharing apps serving the Nashville airport. To use this option, you must have all of the following: a Smartphone with a working US number, you can download the Nashville airport taxi, or the UBER and Lyft app downloaded to your smartphone for free from Apple Store and Play Store, and Credit or debit card from a central bank.
READ MORE: UBER VS Private Airport Transfer
• At the Ground Freight Center, look for signs that say "Ride App Pickup." There are 3 zones: A, B, and C.
• Lyft picks up from Zone A and Uber from Zones B and C. Both apps require you to provide the address of your final destination, so make sure you know this when you request a ride.
• You will see the estimated fare before accepting the ride.
• Once your request is approved, you will receive information about your driver and driver's car, as well as an estimated arrival time.
• Also, if drivers are left to wait, they may depart (and you may be charged a cancellation fee), so wait until you get your bags and arrive at the Ground Freight Center before baggage claims your ride.
• After the ride, you will be asked if you would like to tip your driver. It is customary to tip, especially if the service is good. Note: Both Uber and Lyft raise their prices during times of high demand.
• Expect to pay more if you're requesting a ride on a Friday or Saturday night! In some cases, it may be cheaper to take a taxi.
What to see in the region?
Around Nashville, there are many tourist sites to see.
In Memphis, the National Civil Rights Museum, the house of Elvis Presley, the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, the zoo; Tip of Tennessee; Bristol; the Cherokee National Forest; Watauga and Holston lakes; the villages of Mountain City; Trade & Shady Valley; Lynchburg; Virgin falls.
•What to see?
The city of Nashville has many sights to see. You will appreciate its historical monuments such as the Hermitage where Andrew Jackson resided, the Belle Meade Plantation, Vanderbilt University, the Life and Casualty Tower, the Parthenon (replica of the pantheon of Athens), the Capitol (neo-classical building), and the Ryman Auditorium.
Nashville also has several museums like the Tennessee State Museum, the Willie Nelson and Friends Museum, the Stonebridge Gallery, the English Gallery of Fine Arts, and the Midtown Gallery.
How can you get from Hannover airport to Hannover HBF? You can choose many options like private and public cars. Click to learn.
Different transfer options can be considered to get to Ubud from Bali Airport, named Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- 15 Aug 2022
- 08 Aug 2022
- 05 Aug 2022
- 04 Aug 2022