Congratulations on your wedding! Now is the time for deciding on your honeymoon destination. If you have decided on the country and it is the United States, we have prepared a list of the best honeymoon destinations in the USA.
🇺🇸 The USA's most preferred honeymoon destinations are below, from road trips and beautiful beaches to horseback rides. If you ask yourself, "What is the most romantic place for a honeymoon?" keep reading for the 13 best honeymoon locations in the U.S.
Which is the best state to visit for a honeymoon?
There are too many honeymoon places in the USA in each state. You feel happy and want to explore places while having a romantic getaway at the same time. We tried to choose the 13 best honeymoon destinations in the U.S. so that you can choose one of the states with the most romantic cities in the U.S. after reading this list.
⭐ By the way: America's Best Restaurants
🔴 Honeymoon in Point Reyes Station
Point Reyes Station is one of the honeymoon ideas in the U.S. for couples who are outdoor adventurers. Clear skies will welcome you after landing at San Francisco International Airport, preferably from April to May. You can hike and watch wild animals. It is located 10 miles stretched out into the Pacific Ocean, north of San Francisco. A popular trek path, Alamere Falls, is an 8-mile journey that can lead you to a beautiful beach with a waterfall, an excellent site for a romantic picnic and is waiting for you.
- The fun continues even after the sunset.
- You can always choose to join a nighttime kayak trip in Tomales Bay.
- Hotel and hotel would be good options for your honeymoon.
- Finally, for a perfect NorCal finish to your honeymoon, the Marshall Store is the place for eating garlicky BBQ oysters, and fresh seafood should be considered.
🔴 Honeymoon in Santa Barbara
In Santa Barbara, one of the best honeymoon destinations in the U.S., you can experience the culture with magnificent cuisine and spirits. Beautiful beaches and mountain views will welcome you after landing at Santa Barbara Airport, preferably from March to May.
- Additionally, as honeymooners, you will appreciate Santa Barbara's Funk Zone, a neighborhood filled with trendy restaurants, boutiques, vineyards, and magnificent architecture at every turn.
- The Eagle Inn and San Ysidro Ranch are two excellent honeymoon resorts.
🔴 Honeymoon in Santa Cruz
One of the most famous of the 13 best honeymoon destinations in the U.S. is Santa Cruz. Green cliffs jutted out over the sea after landing at Mineta-San Jose International Airport, preferably from September to November. La Posta Via and Linda's Seabreeze Café are to go on the charming main street packed with stores and restaurants. Book a beach home, cottage or stay in Holiday Inn, hire bikes and spend your days lounging in the sun, taking surf lessons.
- Visit the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for some classic thrill rides before relaxing in a private hot tub at Tea House Spa.
- A journey to Santa Cruz would be incomplete without stopping at the Penny Ice Creamery, where the flavors change every day, and everything is homemade.
🔴 Honeymoon in Monterey County
I am one of the honeymoon destinations in the U.S. with the serenity of the great outdoors. After landing at Monterey Airport, preferably from April to May, you can start to enjoy all wineries. From whale viewing in Monterey Bay and trekking through the redwood woods of Big Sur to the tiny Carmel-by-the-Sea tasting rooms of the top central coast vineyards, this place is the perfect place to crown your wedding weekend.
- Monterey County is home to 225 vineyards and more than 60 tasting rooms.
- While chefs have always been drawn to the Monterey region for its fresh abalone, oysters, and other shellfish, the culinary industry thrives.
- The Folktale Winery is ideal for wedding celebrations, and Monterey Hotel or Travelodge by Wyndham Monterey Bay are the best places to stay.
🔴 Honeymoon in Stock Island
Stock Island is one of the most preferred honeymoon destinations in Florida. After landing at Miami International Airport, preferably from March or May, a beautiful coast will welcome you. It is impossible to believe that this place was unnoticed for decades, operating as a shrimp boatyard, fishing refuge, and local hangout for bohemian artist types. The Perry Hotel Key West at Stock Island
- Marina is inspired by Stock Island's industrial history and Key West's tradition of working waterfronts, fishing fleets, and marinas.
- It has private outdoor showers and two "boat-to-table" seafood restaurants serving coastal comfort cuisine made with fresh seafood sourced directly from the hotel's backyard.
- Within the Stock Island Marina Village, you will find other restaurants, a distillery, a studio for local artists, an organic community garden, and a popular dog park.
- Among the numerous outdoor activities you offer, cruises to Cuba depart directly from the hotel's harbor Hotel and hotel would be good options for your honeymoon.
🔴 Honeymoon in Longboat Key
Instead of a traditional beach honeymoon, you can travel to Longboat Key, one of the best 13 Best Honeymoon Destinations in the USA, a small barrier island located only minutes off the coast of Sarasota. After landing at Sarasota/Bradenton Airport, preferably from March to April, the charming coast of the Florida Gulf Coast will welcome you.
- Think about staying at the Longboat Key Club Resort, known for its expansive suites with private balconies overlooking the stunning white sands and blue ocean.
- The house is only minutes from St. Armands Circle, a neighborhood hotspot with more than 100 restaurants, shops, and bars.
- Hotel and hotel would be good options for your honeymoon.
🔴 Honeymoon in Maui
Another one of the most famous of the 13 best honeymoon destinations in the U.S. is Maui. Maui distinguishes out as a self-contained island paradise with its beautiful beaches, and it is a romantic getaway. Maui, formed by two giant volcanoes, is known for its rainforest valleys, vast lengths of resort-lined beaches, hidden inland settlements, and stunning coastline drive.
- After landing at Kahului Airport, preferably from April to May, you can stay at Tiki Beach Hostel or Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.
- After a few days of sunbathing and sand between your toes, rent a car and explore the Hana Highway.
- This road trip offers stunning jungle cliffs, roadside food booths, bamboo forests, backcountry hikes, and secret swimming holes.
- Relive your wedding memories with a drink and some nibbles at Hawaii's largest brewery, the Maui Brewing Company, or end the day with a cocktail-pairing supper at Andaz Maui at Wailea.
- Hotel and hotel would be good options for your honeymoon.
🔴 Honeymoon in Kauai
The greenest island in Hawaii is Kauai Island is one of the famous honeymoon spots in the USA with its rich flora and rainfall. It is where natural attractions are located, such as parks, caves, and waterfalls. It is unquestionably the Hawaiian island for nature lovers and couples seeking a calm honeymoon all-inclusive in Hawaii. (Best Vacation Spots for Couples) After landing at Lihue Airport, preferably from April to June, you can stay at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa or Marriott's Kaua'i Beach Club.
- The Garden Island is full of jaw-dropping private resorts and farm-to-table dining establishments.
- As honeymooners in Kauai, you should schedule at least one climb.
- Conquer a difficult dirt road to reach Polihale State Park's remote 12-mile length of sands for a spectacular day of beachfront relaxation.
- Visit Hanalei River for watersports, including kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
🔴 Honeymoon in Jackson Hole
This honeymoon spot is located at Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks base and provides incomparable mountain views and limitless outdoor activity opportunities. After landing at Jackson Hole Airport, preferably from April to May, magnificent mountain views will welcome you.
- From world-class skiing and peaceful hot tub sessions during the snowy winters to whitewater rafting and park hiking during the hot summer months, Jackson Hole provides everything you need for an exciting honeymoon in the West.
- Think about making a reservation at the Anvil Hotel for your Jackson Hole honeymoon.
- The Anvil, located in downtown Jackson, is ideal for exploring the Tetons during the day and going out at night.
- Miazga or the Blue Lion can be good options for a restaurant.
🔴 Honeymoon in Grand Canyon
National parks are ideal honeymoon destinations in the U.S. for couples seeking a domestic must-go vacation. In addition to being one of the most famous ones of the 13 best honeymoon destinations in the U.S., there is truly no better spot to spend time following your wedding.
By the way: Things to Do in Arizona
- At Beneath Canvas Grand Canyon, spend your days exploring the spectacular cliffs and your evenings under the stars.
- A glamping honeymoon is enhanced by Under Canvas' tents, many of which have private decks and wood-burning stoves to keep you warm as the sunsets.
- After landing at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, preferably from April to September, in addition to the winter option, you can eat at El Tovar Dining Room or Yavapai Tavern.
🔴 Honeymoon in Middleburg
It is a short drive from Washington, D.C., and is the ideal destination for a romantic, small-town escape with much to do. Activities range from adrenaline-pumping thrills like zip-lining and countryside horseback rides to more leisurely experiences like award-winning spa treatments and gourmet dining.
- After landing at Baltimore Washington International Airport, preferably from July to August, you can eat in Thaiverse Restaurant Middleburg or King Street Oyster Bar.
🔴 Honeymoon in Santa Fe
As one of the most famous ones of the 13 best honeymoon destinations in the U.S., Santa Fe, the Land of Enchantment, is like a symbol of the American Southwest. For an all-inclusive honeymoon to New Mexico, Santa Fe will fulfil your honeymoon wishes with its rich history, beautiful landscape, extensive wilderness, and health resorts. You can reserve a honeymoon suite at the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado in Santa Fe.
- This groundbreaking health resort is situated on historical grounds.
- It incorporates the New Mexico culture, nature, and energy as honeymooners will learn about New Mexico's medicinal powers through Ayurvedic rituals, yoga sessions, and guided hikes.
- After landing at Santa Rosa Airport, preferably in April or May, you can eat at Cafe Pasqual's or Sazón.
🔴 Honeymoon in Nantucket
Nantucket is a National Historic Landmark District, making it the ideal destination for couples seeking a live historical experience in addition to a romantic getaway unlike anything available on the mainland. Whether you are searching for calm, beautiful beaches, a new environment, easy access to fine dining without making reservations throughout the fall, winter, and spring months, or a festive and traditional New England summer town, the island Is a perfect fit for you.
- Make sure that you visit Nantucket's Greydon House for a romantic vacation filled with small-town charm in the heart of downtown.
- After landing at Nantucket Memorial Airport, preferably from March to October, eating at Keeper's or Breeze can be a good option.
How much should I budget for the USA honeymoon?
Costs differ for these 13 best honeymoon destinations in the U.S. There are several honeymoon packages in the USA.
The estimated holiday budget for all-inclusive honeymoons in the U.S. is $2,000 for California, $1,700 for Florida, $3500 for Hawaii, $1900 for Wyoming, $1800 for Arizona, $1800 for Virginia, $1600 for New Mexico, and lastly $2000 for Massachusetts.
Other than Hawaii and California, these are cheap honeymoon destinations in the USA. A private shuttle is a quickest and most dependable method to go from USA airports to your accommodation. We promise a %100 refund and safe transfer following your flight. You can easily arrange private transportation with Airporttransfer.com.
You might be interested
Here are some of the 30 best Airbnbs in Paris for families and friends, the most affordable, and present on the community platform for renting.
Here are some of the 33 Best Airbnb in Florida with pools, found on Airbnb, for those considering a stay in the south of the Sunshine State.
- 16 Jan 2023