After the "fall in love" phase, congratulations; it is time to choose amongst the best European honeymoon destinations and plan the perfect honeymoon. If your chosen honeymoon location is in Europe, but you cannot decide where to go, we have prepared a list of the best honeymoon destinations in Europe among the romantic cities in Europe.
For some, an unforgettable honeymoon is vacationing on the best beaches in the world; According to some, it includes cultural travels. Which one are you? If you don't know, keep reading! If you are on your honeymoon, you may want to learn about the best nightlife of your location. Let's answer the question, "Which European country is best for a honeymoon?" What is the most romantic place for a honeymoon? Here are the answers for all your questions.
· Honeymoon on Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi Coast is postcard-perfect and one of the most famous honeymoon places among Italy's honeymoon destinations. The Amalfi Coast is a picture-perfect representation of the Mediterranean scenery for taking amazing photographs. Numerous settlements along the Amalfi Coast are connected through hiking routes for those who prefer a slower pace. Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello are just a few of its must-see settlements.
- You may sip limoncello, eat traditional southern Italian fare, and swim in the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
- You can stay in Santa Caterina Hotel or Casa Angelina, which is amongst the best honeymoon hotels in Europe, after you land at Naples International Airport, specifically from May to September, to spend your honeymoon.
· Honeymoon in Cinque Terre
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful location with fantastic scenery and one of the best European honeymoon destinations. Five charming seaside towns spot its sloping hillsides, giving colour and majesty to this already magnificent natural treasure.
This location, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a protected national park and marine reserve. It is located along the Italian Riviera, providing couples with countless opportunities to breathe the salty sea air, eat delicious food, and stroll along cliffs with historic fortifications. While you may travel between settlements via rail or boat, many opt to stroll along the shoreline.
- You can stay in Amare Il Mare or Santa Marta Room after landing at Cristoforo Colombo International Airport.
- Specifically from September to October, do not forget to eat in Osteria La Torpedine.
· Honeymoon in Venice
The city of lovers provides the most breathtaking scenery and is one of thttps://airporttransfer.com/vce-venice-marco-phe romantic honeymoon ideas. Venice is unquestionably amongst the best Italy honeymoon destinations and even one of the best European honeymoon destinations. Due to gondola rides being famous, consider sitting in the back of a gondola with your lover and let yourself be in a fairy tale. The Basilica di San Marco, the iconic masterpiece of a church, will make you feel tiny as you tour its luxurious interiors while holding hands. Piazza San Marco is enormous, beautiful, and completely unmissable.
- Plan your honeymoon at the Pensione Accademia - Villa Maravege or the Hotel Londra Palace to experience the finest.
- The main airport is Venice Marco Polo Airport and the best time to go is between April and October.
- Also, try to eat in Ristorante Wistéria.
If you want, you can review our guide, which includes the hotels we have prepared for your visit to the Greek Islands.
· Honeymoon in Santorini
This Greek Island is among the best honeymoon destinations in Europe. You can stay in the village of Oia in a white cave hotel with sea views for a luxurious honeymoon session. While Andronis Boutique Hotel is costly, it provides all you need for an unforgettable romantic trip in Europe and is one of the best honeymoon hotels in Europe.
Don't forget to reserve your favourite Santorini activities and tours, such as a catamaran sailor and a private wine tour. Fira is the most vibrant of the area's major towns and serves as the region's capital. This is where museums, shopping, and a slew of eateries are located.
- The main airport is Santorini National Airport and the best time to go to the best place for a honeymoon is between April and November.
- Also, try to go to Aroma Avlis in this city, among the best European honeymoon destinations.
· Honeymoon in Crete
If you want to spend your honeymoon in the Greek Islands, the best honeymoon places globally, but don't want to do exclusively touristic activities, Crete is your option. It's crowded enough to view a bustling harbour from a sidewalk café yet large enough to provide isolated mountain getaways, private beaches, and romantic isolation.
While being one of the best places to go for a honeymoon, Crete claims the exact wine, olive oil, and sunsets as Italy, but with fewer tourists, more space, and being among the cheap honeymoon destinations. While you may relax on beaches and wander through historic cities, true memories will be created when you and your partner explore isolated roads, villages, and rugged cliffs. Additionally, there are historical sites to explore.
- You can stay in Blue Palace or Stella Island after landing at Heraklion Airport, specifically from June to October.
- Do not forget to eat in Romantic Corner. Also, you should definitely read this: Popular Greek Foods: Must eat in Greece
· Honeymoon in Paris Eiffel Tower
Indisputably, Paris, France, is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Europe. Throughout history, lovers have been attracted to a romantic walk along the Seine River, making Paris a honeymoon amongst dream honeymoons. Paris will fulfil all these requirements if you're hoping to include culture, superb food, and avant-garde shopping into your honeymoon itinerary.
The Louvre Museum is a must-see. Take a boat tour to see the Gothic Cathédrale Notre Dame from the best vantage point. Then stroll through the iconic Champs-Élysées, stopping for a coffee on an outdoor terrace. Indulge in macarons and a freshly made baguette in a public park.
- You can stay in B Montmartre or Hotel Passy after landing at Charles de Gaulle Airport, specifically in April or October.
- Do not forget to eat something in Le Cinq.
· Honeymoon in Antibes
Antibes is famous for its white sandy beaches. With breathtaking sunsets, secret coves, and beach clubs abounding, this is one of the ideal honeymoon destinations in Europe. Stay at Hotel Belles Rives for panoramic views of the Mediterranean and even a private beach on a romantic travel honeymoon. Plage du Ponteil offers stunning views of the city and a wonderful promenade; Plage de la Gravette is ideal for a swim near the ancient town; Cap d'Antibes beaches provide secret coves; Plage de la Gallice is a tranquil beach.
- The main airport is the International Airport of Nice Cote d'Azur and the best time to go to the best place for a honeymoon is in the fall.
- Also, try to go to Le Figuier De Saint-Esprit in this city, among the best European honeymoon destinations.
· Honeymoon in Mallorca
Mallorca is the Balearic Islands' most oversized island and one of the famous Spain honeymoon destinations. The climate is ideal, and the natural environment is well-preserved. Mallorca is an urbanized island, which is quite touristic, and an ideal destination for nature lovers and fans of traditional villages. If you're looking for a more genuine experience, book a hotel towards the north of the island, such as the hamlet of Soller.
Palma de Mallorca is the ideal destination for individuals who enjoy entertainment. Increase your adrenaline level with a drive or climb across Serra de Tramuntana, a magnificent mountain range that has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The main airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport and the best time to go to the best place for a honeymoon is from April to October.
- Also, try to go to Restaurante Il Paradiso in this city, one of the best European honeymoon destinations.
· Honeymoon in Seville
Among the best European honeymoon destinations, Sevilla comes first as one of the best Spain honeymoon destinations. This city is rich in history, Moorish architecture, and flamenco dancing. This Andalusian town has no lack of romance, whether you like tapas and partying the night away or riding a tandem cycle through the Parque de Maria Luisa.
The Parque de Maria Luisa, which contains the 5,000-square-meter Plaza de Espaa, is Seville's most romantic location. Aguilas5 Sevilla Suites are cheap honeymoon destinations between honeymoon resorts.
- The main airport is Seville Airport, and the best time to go to the best place for a honeymoon is from March to May.
- Also, try to eat in Petra.
· Honeymoon in Dubrovnik
For a Croatia honeymoon, Dubrovnik is one of the top honeymoon destinations. Dubrovnik is characterized by a walled Old Town, a historic stronghold, and breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea. Take the cable car to the top of Mount Sr for unmatched views of the city below.
Perhaps you'll sail to the picturesque Elaphiti Islands or Lokrum, a tiny isle right offshore home to an intact monastery and botanical park. When it's time to dine, make your way to Stradun. This central pedestrian area features streets lined with stores, cafés, and restaurants paved in white limestone.
- The main airport is Dubrovnik Airport, and the best time to go to the best place for a honeymoon is from September to October.
- Also, try to eat in Nautika and stay in the Boutique and Beach Hotel Villa Wolff.
· Honeymoon in Algarve
The Algarve is one of the best honeymoon destinations, with the sun, sea, beautiful beaches, and golf courses. Its 5-star hotels with reasonable prices calm this location amongst the best affordable honeymoon destinations. Planning your vacation during the off-season will result in lower costs.
Book your honeymoon at the Tivoli Marina in Vilamoura, the same hotel where Kate and William stayed. Additionally, you may schedule interesting Algarve attractions to make your vacation unique. Additionally, we propose the Vilalara Thalassa Resort and a selection of the Algarve's best all-inclusive honeymoon resorts.
- After landing at the Faro Airport, eat in the Vila Joya Sea between June and August.
- Maybe you are interested: The Best Portuguese Islands You Must Visit
· Honeymoon in Malta
This tiny island country in the Mediterranean Sea is one of the best European honeymoon destinations. Malta will enchant you with its secluded beaches, fascinating cities, and even a few Game of Thrones filming spots. On Gozo, you can visit the Azure Window ruins and swim in the sea. Swimming in Malta's Blue Lagoon and admiring Valletta's colorful boats are also must-dos.
- If you're looking for the ideal hotel, go no further than the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, conveniently located near several regional attractions.
- After landing at the Malta International Airport in May or October, eat-in Paranga.
· Honeymoon in Interlaken
With its blend of alpine lakes and stunning mountains, this Switzerland honeymoon destination in Europe is ideal for every season. Adventures such as paragliding, skydiving, and canyon swinging are available in and around this Swiss town, one of the best European honeymoon destinations. Bungee jumping or skydiving, visiting a ski resort for adrenaline-pumping slopes and enjoyable apres-ski, and climbing Europe's highest peak, the Jungfraujoch, may all be on your bucket list for a Switzerland honeymoon.
- Between adrenaline-pumping escapades, relax at the Salzano Hotel and take in the breathtaking mountain views from this Swiss chalet.
- After landing at the Bern Airport, from June and September, eat-in Sapori.
· Honeymoon in Tromso
Consider viewing the northern lights, staying at a ice hotel, hiking, or cruising around the fjords. All these activities are wonderfully daring and romantic in Tromso. Stay overnight in Tromso Ice Domes for the ultimate bucket list experience. You may go dog or reindeer sledging, explore the Tromso harbour, see the fjords, or plan a cruise to view the northern lights as one of the most incredible honeymoon ideas.
- Then make a point of staying in luxury Scandic Ishavs Resort in Tromso's centre, one of the best European honeymoon destinations.
- After landing at the Tromso Airport, between September and April, eat-in Art Cafe.
How much should I budget for a European honeymoon?
If you find your answer to "Which is the best country to visit for a honeymoon?", which is amongst these listed places, and choose amongst the best European honeymoon destinations, let's talk about the budget!
- Even if you choose cheap honeymoon destinations, booking the trip will benefit your budget. Budget between $3,000 and $10,000 for a mid-range honeymoon.
- $3,000 or $4,000 will get you a seven-day honeymoon at a three- or four-star hotel, mostly all-inclusive honeymoon resorts on the low end of that spectrum.
- On the other side, if you want to spend your week in the lap of luxury, plan to spend at least $10,000 on a five-star hotel.
⭐ A private shuttle service is the quickest and most dependable way for visitors to visit your accommodation from one of these airports. We guarantee a %100 refund and a secure transfer in the event of a flight cancellation. Airporttransfer.com simplifies the process of arranging private transportation.
You might be interested
Here are some of the 30 best Airbnbs in Paris for families and friends, the most affordable, and present on the community platform for renting.
Here are some of the 33 Best Airbnb in Florida with pools, found on Airbnb, for those considering a stay in the south of the Sunshine State.